The Cloud world has captured the hearts of many organizations due to the kind of products and solutions that have come out of them. If your organization is contemplating a migration to the cloud or have just migrated to it, then having the right skill-set and Certification will most probably propel you to a new position in your career. Be AWS Certified now.
There are definitely many cloud providers as we speak but AWS is one of those names you won’t miss in any Cloud conversation or discourse. It is the most popular, highly trusted and with brilliant products in its bulging basket. To have an AWS Certification can be a real asset in your career portfolio.
An AWS Certification will help the pursuer build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential, and organizations identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS (AWS).
This article provides some of the best books that you can take advantage of to learn and Certify your AWS Skills. Let us see the Study guides.
1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide: Associate Exam 1st Edition
Joe Baron, the Author emphasizes that AWS has been the frontrunner in cloud computing products and services. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide for the Associate exam will get you fully prepared through expert content, and real-world knowledge, key exam essentials, chapter review questions, access to Sybex’s interactive online learning environment, and much more. This official study guide, written by AWS experts, covers exam concepts and provides key reviews on the exam topics.
The following are the topics you will encounter:
- Mapping Multi-Tier Architectures to AWS Services, such as web/app servers, firewalls, caches, and load balancers
- Understanding managed RDBMS through AWS RDS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Aurora)
- Understanding Loose Coupling and Stateless Systems
- Comparing Different Consistency Models in AWS Services
- Understanding how AWS CloudFront can make your application more cost-efficient, faster and secure
- Implementing Route tables, Access Control Lists, Firewalls, NAT, and DNS
- Applying AWS Security Features along with traditional Information and Application Security
- Using Compute, Networking, Storage, and Database AWS services
- Architecting Large Scale Distributed Systems
- Understanding of Elasticity and Scalability Concepts
- Understanding of Network Technologies Relating to AWS
- Deploying and Managing Services with tools such as CloudFormation, OpsWorks, and Elastic Beanstalk.
Read the reviews about the book at Customer Reviews
Get your hands on the book on the link below:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide: Associate Exam (Aws Certified Solutions Architect Official: Associate Exam)
$16.00 in stock
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate SAA-C01 Exam 2nd Edition
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate (SAA-C01) Exam is your complete and fully updated resource to the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification. The authors, Ben Piper, and David Clinton have a wealth of experience in their relevant domains and they give it all to you in this guide.
This invaluable Sybex book covers all relevant aspects of the AWS Solutions Architect job role, including mapping multi-tier architectures to AWS services, loose coupling, and stateless systems, applying AWS security features, deploying and managing services, designing large scale distributed systems, and many more.
All exam objectives are covered and therefore you will be ready for the following:
- Designing Resilient Architectures
- Defining Performant Architectures
- Specifying Secure Applications
- Designing Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Defining Operationally Excellent Architectures
- Understanding the Well-Architected Framework
- Applying the Five Pillars of Good Design
View Customer Reviews Here: Customer Reviews
You can have your copy by clicking on the link below. You will find more details therein as well.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate SAA-C01 Exam
$22.89 in stock
41 used from $8.06
3. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam SAA-C01) 1st Edition
This is an authoritative guide that fully addresses the knowledge and skills required for passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. Joyjeet Banerjee, the author, works as an Enterprise Solutions Architect with Amazon Web Services. He crafts highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business needs.
By sharing his expertise in this guide, you’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
The following are just some of the items you will enjoy in the book:
- Design Resilient Architectures
- Define Performant Architectures
- Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Define Operationally Excellent Architectures
- 130 practice exam questions
- Test engine that provides practice exams or quizzes that can be customized by chapter or exam objective
Read the reviews Here: Customer Reviews
View more details on Amazon by clicking the link below:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam SAA-C01)
$43.22 in stock
13 used from $27.48
4. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Training Notes 2019: Fast-track your exam success with the ultimate cheat sheet for the SAA-C01 exam
The SAA-C01 exam covers a broad set of AWS services. The aim of this AWS Solutions Architect Associate study guide is to provide a detailed list of the facts you need to know before you sit the exam. It is based on the latest version of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C01) exam that was released on February 2018.
Being a best-selling author and successful IT instructor with more than 20 years experience in the industry, you cannot go wrong with his Solutions Architect Associate Training Notes.
Complete the book and you will be ready for the exam through:
- A deep dive into the SAA-C01 exam objectives with over 240 pages of detailed facts, tables, and diagrams – everything you need to know!
- Familiarizing yourself with the exam question format with the practice questions included in each section
- Using our online exam simulator to evaluate progress and ensure you’re ready for the real AWS exam.
View Customer Reviews Here: Customer Reviews
View further details and purchase your copy by clicking below:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Training Notes 2019: Fast-track your exam success with the ultimate cheat sheet for the SAA-C01 exam
10 used from $13.00
5. AWS: The Complete Guide From Beginners To Advanced For Amazon Web Services
If you are completely new to AWS and would really wish to be hand-held as you learn about it from scratch, then this book is suitable for you. Julian Gramm in the book covers the basics with an end-user (perhaps a business owner or business executive) who cares less about the technical parts of its implementation to help you make an informed decision having understood what makes it different from all the other cloud computing service providers out there.
The book goes deep and wide, answering almost every question you may be having about AWS from different angles. With that, you will enjoy having an in-depth understanding of AWS.
The following are some of the topics you will get in the guide
- Why cloud computing is the way to go to get any business, irrespective of its size, to a global scale
- How Amazon ended up developing AWS so that you understand why it is so critical
- A complete overview of AWS’ service offerings
- In-depth understanding of AWS features that make it stand out from the rest
- Myths about AWS that you ought to stop believing
- Key building blосkѕ in the AWS еnvirоnmеnt that make it a perfect solution to adopt
- How relying on AWS can transform your business for the better
- Weaknesses of AWS that you need to be aware of before adopting it
- Oрtiоnаl AWS suрроrt sеrviсеѕ that you can use to enhance user-experience
- And much more
Read Customer Reviews Here: Customer Reviews
Grab this book below and get everything you need to know before venturing into the AWS world of possibilities.
AWS: The Complete Guide From Beginners To Advanced For Amazon Web Services
AWS Recommended courses:
AWS Cloud Certification can be challenging especially if it is your first time to learn about Cloud Computing. A combination of enough grit and the right AWS materials will get you to a better place. We hope you have gone through the resources above and you have settled on one or two. Other wonderful guides and articles are listed below for your enjoyment. Thank you for visiting and reading through.