Building a supply chain management software is not an easy task. And before starting to roll into the search of services, you need to choose the proper technology stack. And today, we’ll cover front end technology chosen by the technology giants like Facebook or Airbnb, but still overlooked by supply chain management companies building their own softwares.
What is React JS?
React was released in 2013 by Facebook. It was created by Jordan walked, a Facebook developer. React js has become a favorite among developers due to its flexibility and the ease of use of its interface components. You would want to hire reactjs developers to help you build excellent user interface components that are easy to use and flexible for your website and applications.
Web interface components are those features that come up on your website. They enable users to navigate your website or mobile app easily.
React js developers are expected to be proficient in developing front-load user interface components and ensuring that they perform effectively and that their maintenance is easy.
Features to look out for when you want to hire react js developers.
- React Js runs basically on the java programming language. React JS developers are expected to fully master
- A good react js developer should be able and willing to work with other developers and tech experts to build the website or mobile app.
- React Js developers can improve performance and documentation of front end codebase
- They should be able to understand the way flexbox works.
- React developers should have a good command of HTML and CSS
Roles of a react js developer
React Js developers role include in the following:
- They develop interface contents using react js advantages
- Building reusable codes for future use
- optimizing interface features for optimum performance of the website and mobile app.
Using react Js for supply chain management market
To hire react programmer, you need to put all the skills a good react developer should have into consideration. There are quite a several online sites where you can find react js developers for hire. You may stick to freelance platforms or service companies like Procoders.tech.
React js has a simple, flexible, user-friendly interface. Its interface is easy to understand and use. Rendering and updating of sites and components are also done with considerable ease using react js.
React js is perfect for building supply chain management softwares. Due to its dynamic nature it makes it relatively easy to build applications for logistics, inventory, truck tracking and even more. Such apps work perfectly on mobile devices and desktop providing up to date information to managers and allowing them to react to the changes and issues occurring.
It is evident that ReactJs can handle not only dynamic but the most complicated UI components and deliver results to the software users. Good examples of companies using React JS are Facebook, Instagram, PayPal, Airbnb and many others.
Why should I use React js?
- Over the years, react has gained popularity. Stack overflow says react js is the most wanted web framework around.
- The user interface is friendly and easy to use.
- React js works well for search engine optimization(SEO)
- You can easily build your application framework using react native, which is closely related to react js.
Generally, it is advised that you hire react js developers to help you build reliable and user-friendly features for your website or mobile app. Companies that have extensive data significantly should optimize react js for their web.