Windows is a popular OS of computers nowadays, among for online casino players. It seems that Windows is user-friendly. You may see a lot of people getting their hands busy on Windows, but there are still some who prefer to use Linux. Mac and Windows users know that BTC and real money online casino games can be easily played on their platforms. Casino players believe that those two mentioned above are most suitable for iGaming. Is Linux also a good option for casino games? Well, yes you can play casino games especially games developed by NetEnt. It’s the biggest game developer in the industry and has options not only for MAC and Windows users but also for Linux geeks. If you want to play casino games on the Linux system, it might need to take little time for configuration needed before moving forward.
Is My Linux Computer Capable of Handling NetEnt Products?
What you need to enjoy the best of NetEnt products are the following:
- Web Browser – If you want access to the NetEnt’s casinos and other games, like the Lights or JackHammerII, there must be any web browser app installed in your system, like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- The Right Graphics Specifications and Reliable Internet Speed – How smoothly the delivery of the games you’ll be playing will hugely depend on what kind of graphic specification you have for your system plus how fast your internet connectivity is.
A reliable and fast internet connection speed will also put you in a massive advantage since NetEnt usually carries out live streams for live dealer games like Branded Casino Perfect Blackjack and VIP Roulette Live. With those two crucial factors, you can enjoy NetEnt products, just like how you would in a Windows or Mac.
Linux: Specs and Optimization for NetEnt Games
All Net Entertainment games are adequately optimized to comply with the system that Linux has. Regardless of what kind of device you have, you can play both online and downloadable ones smoothly.
These are the minimum specifications your device needs to have:
- HTML and Flash – installing flash players such as Adobe Flash Player will remove any OS-related problems. Once you have it, there is hardly any difference compared to other platforms.
- SysV-RC-conf Utility – use this halt any unnecessary process you have; increased productivity!
- Preload – it is a daemon used to store the most used programs.
- Readahead System Program – running and optimizing this, along with loading it with a profile parameter, will boost the total loading time.
Having your Linux device fully equipped and adequately optimized with the full specifications will put you to an advantage. Not only will your gameplay be smoother, but it’ll also guarantee fun and excitement when you’re playing European Roulette, Pontoon Pro Series, Lights, JackHammer II, and many more. Net Ent has the right online games variety suited to cater to your needs, whether it be Windows, Apple, or even Linux.