The web is a winding maze. A repository of ever expanding web pages, computer systems and mind blowing quantities of data. There are millions of web pages that your browser has the ability to search, suggest and index for you as you are surfing in the process of looking for relevant information over the internet. For a normal user, the web pages that Google or any other search engine lists as suggestions does not mean much until they own a blog, an informative web page, or an e-commerce site. It then dawns on them that they need to appear on the first page if not the first suggestion so that they can be more visible in the labyrinthine world wide web.
This is where Search Engine Optimization also known as SEO is ushered into the center stage. And what is SEO? Basically, Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving your website’s presence on the web, by enhancing the quality and quantity of web user’s traffic to your web page. Enhancing them enables the owner of the web site to achieve higher rankings in SERPs, and much more which could lead to better chances of getting more adverts, and more online deals due to the client base you have. Good SEO presents more doors and more opportunities for growth which translates to better income if well managed.
With that brief introduction to Search Engine Optimization, it is time we let the experts take the wheel and take us to the right place through the books and resources they have managed to author. The following are some of them that you can pick up and read especially if you are a Web Master. You definitely need to optimize your web site for better search results.
1. SEO For Dummies
Author Peter Kent, a best-selling author, has a reputation for taking complicated technical subjects and breaking them down into bite-sized pieces that non-experts can digest and understand. He is a researcher and teacher, who loves to learn new subjects
In Search Engine Optimization For Dummies, Kent shows website owners, developers, and search engine optimizers (SEOs) how to create a website that ranks at the top of search engines and has high-volume traffic, while answering the essential question of “how do I get people to visit my site?”
By understanding search engine basics (what are they, which ones are important, how to get started), building a search engine-friendly site, registering your site with directories and indexes, using analysis tools to track results and link popularity to boost rankings, and advertising your site by using pay-per-click options, you can use the tricks of SEO masters to drive traffic to your site. You’ll also discover how to write effective content, use social media to boost your profile, and manage your platform and reputation to positively impact your search engine rankings.
You will learn to:
- Develop a search strategy and use new SERP features
- Maximize the effects of personalized search
- Analyze results with improved analytics tools
- Optimize voice search strategies
The author notes that there is no time like this era to create a website that ranks at the top of search engines and drives traffic to your site. He has provided all the tips, tricks, and secrets you can take advantage of to achieve this vey important fete in your online presence. Al the tricks and secrets can be found by ordering the book from Amazon below.
SEO For Dummies, 7th Edition
$19.39 in stock
9 used from $18.74
2. SEO Mastery
Many people who own websites, e-commerce sites and blogs among others are faced with various challenges. They have problems optimizing their websites for higher rankings, inability to know the inner workings of Google’s ever changing algorithm and learning up-to-date link building tactics. Lucky for them, author Graham’s next goals is to revolutionize the life of other individuals across the globe. By helping them open their eyes of what is possible when you apply yourself. And in this book, he shares strategies he used to create very successful websites making him a millionaire.
In SEO Mastery, you will discover:
- A simple trick you can do for getting local businesses ranking higher with SEO!
- The best way for being able to find “Money” keywords that will send more customers to your site!
- The one secret white hat link building method for doubling your monthly users to your site!
- Why using pay-per-click advertising is the most cost-efficient way to get the biggest bang for your buck!
- Understanding why some people will fail to make SEO work!
- And much, much more.
Be ready for there is so much to inculcate as you learn advanced Search Engine Optimization Marketing Secrets. It is a resource that every webmaster should not afford to miss in their libraries. Add yours today from Amazon by clicking below.
SEO Mastery: Learn Advanced Search Engine Optimization Marketing Secrets, For Optimal Growth! Best Beginners Guide About SEO For Keeping your Business Ahead in The Modern Age!
3. SEO 2021: Learn Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization & Internet marketing best-selling author, Adam Clarke has achieved thousands of top search engine rankings for more than 10-years. He is Google Ads and Google Analytics certified and has consulted SEO from small family-owned businesses to international corporations.
No matter your background, Adam Clarke in SEO 2021 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless websites online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers.
In this SEO book you will find:
- SEO explained in simple language, beginner to advanced.
- The inner workings of Google’s algorithm and how it calculates the search results.
- How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
- Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
- How to get featured in the mainstream news, for free.
- Three sources to get expert SEO and Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars for free.
- A simple step-by-step checklist and video tutorials, exclusive for readers.
This resource reveals much more than just the SEO stuff. It reveals secrets such as most search engine optimization advice online being wrong. This is because Google’s constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless. You will also get to see how Google is constantly changing and evolving among other details that will open your eyes and keep you at the edge of progress.
SEO 2021 Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strategies: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies
$14.24 in stock
1 used from $15.80
4. How To Get To The Top Of Google in 2021
Tim Cameron-Kitchen is a digital Marketing Expert and CEO of Digital Agency Exposure Ninja where he consults with more than 4,000 businesses a year in a wide variety of markets. Having a strong interest and solid understanding of SEO himself, he decided to share this book with anyone who needs this tool to improve the performance of their websites online.
A tip of the iceberg of what you will find inside:
- The four free ways to appear on the first page of Google
- How to identify keywords that will drive hordes of hungry traffic to your website
- The key to seeing ranking gains in just weeks
- Why snooping on your competitors is crucial, and how to steal the good bits.
- The exact process that took one business from 35 to 3,450 leads a month
- How to get links from national newspaper websites
- The easy way to pitch content sounding desperate
- How to get links from social media
Whether you have dabbled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and been disappointed with the results, are a complete SEO newbie looking for a large slice of the ranking pie or you’re a seasoned professional looking to stay up to date with the best SEO practices, this book is for you. Click below to order your copy and get started as quickly as possible.
How To Get To The Top Of Google in 2021: The Plain English Guide to SEO
5. SEO Workbook
Author Jason McDonald writes books on SEO, social media marketing, and books on AdWords. This is one of his most successful text that simplifies what SEO is and delves deeper into up to date strategies and ways you can use SEO for your website. Most reviewers agree that this resources packed with valuable information packaged in a way that is easy to read an understand devoid of all the SEO jargon that easily confuses. It has valuable links to online resources that are wonderful too.
The book is arranged in simple chapters as follows:
- Goals: Define Your SEO Goals
- Keywords: Identify Winnable, High Value SEO Keywords
- On Page SEO: Optimize Your Website to ‘Speak Google’ via Page Tabs, your home page, and structural elements
- Content Marketing: Learn to produce content that pleases Google and your customers
- Off Page SEO: Build links, leverage social media, and go local. Includes detailed ‘Local SEO’ information for local businesses!
- Metrics: Master Google Analytics
- Learn: Pointers to SEO Tools and Online Resources
Crafted to accommodate everyone whether having technical skills or not, this easy to read and very informative book is highly recommended. Jason gives solid straight forward advice on SEO without attempting tricks that will not work. Pick up this book to understand SEO in simple plain language with practical steps you can use to increase your ranking on Google. Use the link below to read the reviews and to also make an order for your copy.
SEO Workbook: Search Engine Optimization Success in Seven Steps
6. SEO for Growth
John Jantsch, author of the best-selling Duct Tape Marketing, and Phil Singleton, an experienced SEO consultant with years of experience at the local, regional, and national levels, have teamed up to provide you with the only Internet marketing guide you need.
Herein, the authors teach you how to leverage the new rules of search engine optimization to make sure your website gets found online. Jantsch and Singleton harness the knowledge they’ve acquired through years of experience and extensive research, explaining SEO in a direct and accessible manner, to help you navigate this complex technical terrain with purpose and ease.
Inside, you will learn how to:
- Create and re-purpose content and plan an editorial calendar
- Use different social media channels to generate engagement with your content
- Build and manage your online reputation, plus handle negative reviews
- Do quality link building without resorting to the shady practices Google now penalizes
- Conduct keyword research to optimize your website and all of your content
- Use pay-per-click advertising in the most cost-efficient way to get the biggest bang for your buck
- Build a revenue generating website that will help power your company’s growth for years to come
Whether you want to adapt your small business to the digital age or you’re a marketer figuring out how to help your clients online, this indispensable guide has everything you need to plan and implement the right SEO strategy for your business. Click below to buy it from Amazon.
SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs
22 used from $9.00
7. The SEO Blueprint
The author of this resource, Ryan Stewart, is a marketing entrepreneur with over a decade of experience growing companies using the internet. He has sold 3 companies, a blog, a digital agency and ecommerce website. He has done a lot in the internet and has gathered a lot of information that he decided to convert to a book for many people to learn and apply in their respective use cases.
Herein, the author is keen to teach how to Get More Organic Traffic in your various types of sites. He teaches and educates on SEO from a high-level, holistic, practical approach — meaning you won’t go wrong with overnight quick hacks or tactics that don’t last.
What you will learn inside The SEO Blueprint:
- The types of keywords you should try to rank first (follow this and you’ll make money faster)
- How competitors can help any page rank for MORE keywords
- The type of page you should NEVER build links to (this will save you money, and possibly avoid disaster!)
- How to know exactly what type of content to write so that search engines love every time page you write
- How to audit your site for hidden problems & what to do when you find them
- Why Google may never rank your content (even though it’s brilliant!)
- Which of your site’s pages have the most potential (& which you shouldn’t waste your time on)
- The 15 errors that can ruin any chance of your site seeing page 1, and how to fix them fast
- How to know if a keyword is worth going after (this will save you tons of lost time, effort & money)
- How to structure your website properly (this will help you win those massive head keywords)
Pick up this book from Amazon below and add a gold mine of knowledge on SEO to your desk or private collection.
The SEO Blueprint: How to Get More Organic Traffic Right NOW
2 used from $19.76
8. 3 Months to No.1
Before co-founding a successful Digital Marketing Agency in London over 10 years ago, author Will Coombe flew passengers round the world for a living. Working for a major UK Airline he helped over 250,000 people reach their final destination. In the end though, his was Google.
Now a professional speaker on the subject of making businesses profitable through SEO, Will reveals how and why he went from “airline“, to “online“; and how you too can leverage his years of experience getting clients’ websites to the very top of Google.
If you’ve got a solid work ethic, you are eager to learn, and your business model is sound, this resource will give you all the tools and know-how required to get your website to the very top of Google where the profit is.
Through a refreshingly no-nonsense plain English approach to SEO, successful London SEO Agency owner Will Coombe unveils how to:
- Discover SEO’s greatest secret – that it isn’t rocket science!
- Save thousands by doing SEO yourself, or with your in-house team
- Filter profitable traffic to your site
- Learn what on earth to do with your social media
- Effectively direct and monitor people doing SEO for you
- Gain the industry knowledge to call out anyone full of ‘BS’
This book by Will is a “No-Nonsense” SEO Playbook for getting your website found on Google. If you know you own a blog, a website or podcast online and would wish to increase your traffic portfolio, take this book and have a good read of it. It is invaluable and full of insights you can ever imagine. Click below to grab it from Amazon.
3 Months to No.1: The "No-Nonsense" SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website Found on Google
$18.99 in stock
9 used from $14.81
9. The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization
Written by three brilliant leaders and minds, The Art of SEO is a one stop shop for all of your SEO questions answered by experts who are founders of companies that deal with this subject. Briefly about the authors: Stephan Spencer is an internationally recognized SEO expert, Internet entrepreneur, sought-after professional speaker, and bestselling author. As the founder of Alchemist Media, Inc., a San Francisco search engine marketing company, Jessie Stricchiola began her search engine optimization career in 1997. Lastly, Eric Enge is the founder and CEO of Stone Temple Consulting, a leading SEO firm that serves a wide variety of companies, including a number of Fortune 100 companies.
Complete with an array of effective tactics from basic to advanced, this edition prepares digital marketers for 2016 with updates on SEO tools and new search engine optimization methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape
Novices will receive a thorough SEO education, while experienced SEO practitioners get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements.
- Comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities
- Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines
- Understand the role of social media, user data, and links
- Discover tools to track results and measure success
- Examine the effects of Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms
- Consider opportunities in mobile, local, and vertical SEO
- Build a competent SEO team with defined roles
- Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry
Lend a listening ear to the experts who live and practice what they have written about every single day. You can trust that they intimately know what they are sharing with you and hence the more reason to grab this resource. Click below to check it out from Amazon and to order your copy as well.
The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization
$35.92 in stock
31 used from $28.40
10. SEO 2021: Actionable, Hands-on SEO, Including a Full Site Audit
This is a resource written by search engine veteran Andy Williams of ezSEONews.com. He has been teaching this subject since 2003, in his free weekly newsletter. Andy will teach you the safe, white-hat search engine optimization strategies he personally uses to get his web pages (and those of his clients) to rank high in Google. This is battle-tested, white hat SEO that the author has learned, developed and tested over the last decade.
The book covers everything you need to know, including:
- What is SEO and what are the main rnaking factors?
- Major Google changes and how they have affected the way we do SEO.
- Creating the quality content your visitors want, and search engines love.
- Finding essential theme words and phrases for any piece of content you write.
- All on-page factors discussed.
- Scema & Structured data.
- Site organization & structure.
- What is authority, and how you can you incrase yours?
- How to get authority, white-hat, high quality backlinks.
- Giving your visitors what they want, while keeping search engines happy.
- A complete SEO audit to check for common problems.
If you are keen to understand what the search engines want, and learn modern search engine optimization that gets higher rankings through great content and smart backlinking, among others, then you should grab this book from Amazon below and get reading it as soon as it is delivered.
SEO 2021: Actionable, Hands-on SEO, Including a Full Site Audit (Webmaster Series)
The internet age has come with myriads of opportunities that have and others are yet to be explored. The good thing about online enterprises is the ability to access global clients. In case your line of business involves a niche such as blogging that depends on the number of users visiting your site, then Search Engine Optimization is an ingredient you should incorporate in your recipe. Done well, Search Engine Optimization can cause Google and other search engines to list your web site among the first ones when users search for the keywords you anticipate them to use. This way, you will have better web traffic which opens a flood gate of other opportunities you can comfortably pursue.
We hope the article was as informative and as resourceful as we intended it to be. For your amazing support, we continues to appreciate. Other articles you might fall in love with include: