In these troubled times of worldwide panic and fear, millions of people are spending their days locked in the house. Those who still have jobs, consider themselves lucky. Others try and apply for new jobs, or at least find something to do in between interviews. But even if you do nothing except watch youtube videos all day, mobile services and internet remain, at least for the time being, your only window into the outer world. Now imagine if that window is half-closed all the time… Would you feel comfortable? Constantly dealing with bad internet connection is time-consuming and downright exhausting, not to mention the dropped calls and interruptions. So if your mobile reception leaves much to be desired, your only fool-proof way is to purchase cellular antenna boosters for yourself and maybe for your family members who might have similar problems. Now let’s see the practical advantages of having such a device around and how can we benefit from it.
- Working from home/searching for work. As we mentioned before, still having work is a privilege these days, so congratulations if you have a paycheck every month! Having fast internet and flawless mobile reception will give you the chance to meet deadlines and make important phone calls. It’s a no brainer that with fast internet your work will be much more effective.
If you are in between jobs right now, don’t worry! Perfect mobile reception will give you the chance to have as many online interviews as you need to get your work back on track in no time.
- Staying connected. We all feel lonely at times. But today mental health awareness is more important than ever. People are social creatures and we don’t feel right when we are isolated. Naturally, there are people who enjoy the alone time, we all do every now and then. But during the pandemic, it’s important to contact our loved ones more often than usual and stay in touch with friends. For now, the safest platform to do that is online. This is especially important for the senior generation, our parents and grandparents. We want to keep them safe, so we can’t visit them yet, but they have to know we love and care about them. So if you solve your connection problems and get a signal booster, you will be able to stay connected anytime and most importantly, anywhere in the house.
- Saving time. Time is money. If you believe that to be true, don’t waste time on faulty internet and get the best connection possible. Have you ever counted how long does it take to get the address you need on GoogleMaps? If you can actually answer this question, you need to boost the internet. Because when it works just fine it takes no longer than a few seconds. Obviously, our productivity is directly linked to internet speed these days. And not only work-wise. It’s even worse when you have to study or do both. Saving time becomes crucial when you have a packed schedule, and a family to take care of. So shave that valuable minutes off your time and get your reception problems in order. That extra minutes you spend staring at the loading icon you could definitely be doing something more fun.
- Lower stress levels. We are all stressed out enough as it is. Everything that’s been going on in the world, plus our day-to-day problems that never seem to go anywhere, and the stress cocktail is ready. With an extra cherry of self-loathing on top…There are plenty of things in life that we don’t have control over. What we can do, is consciously lower our stress levels by eliminating some of the problems. We can at least get a better mobile connection in the house. Having a bad reception and interruptions during calls will be in the past and you can come back to dealing with more important things. Now you can at least do some yoga with a guiding video, without it freezing every 2 minutes.
- Entertainment. Who doesn’t like to have a good time? Everyone does, right? And since we can’t go to parties anymore, or have outrageously loud karaoke nights, we stay in and rely on our internet. But what if that internet is slow and even if you want to load a 5-minute video, you still have to wait for another 5 minutes?… Doesn’t seem much fun, does it? Having a booster will ensure your mobile connection is safe and you can at least watch videos on your phone, or chat online if you like. Work is good but won’t give up on your entertainment. That’s the key to your sanity.
As you see, there are perks that come with having good quality connection in the house. If you are having trouble with your reception for some reason, getting a booster will be a good way out. There are many nuances to choosing the right one, so make sure you do a bit of research before making the final decision. Contacting the manufacturer is also a good idea. You can get the help you need and plenty of useful advice. Until then, stay healthy and stay safe.
Courses on Wireless networks: